( P.H.R. Pre-Hylian Reckoning) ( H.R. Hylian Reckoning)
- 3 gods: Omron, Celsion, and Sefilar and 3 goddesses: Din, Nayru, and Farore descend from the heavens and create land.
- Olmor is dedicated to Omron, god of evil
- The Farral Islands and Legot are dedicated to Sefilar, god of the fairies
- Calatia, Byrna, Somaria, and Moria are dedicated to Celsion, god of magic
- Din, Nayru, and Farore are being taught to use their magical powers and will soon return to make a land of their own.
- The races of the lands of Olmor, Legot, Farral, Calatia, Byrna, Somaria, and Moria are created.
- Din, Nayru, and Farore are gaining more experience and turn gold. They become the goddesses of power, wisdom, and courage. They will return in to earth in forty years.
- Din, the goddess of power, Farore, the goddess of courage, and Nayru, the goddess of wisdom create a wonderful land in the middle of the other seven lands.
- Hyrule is created through Din, Nayru, and Farore.
- The gods and goddesses create seven races to inhabit the land: Din gives the rock race of the Goron, Nayru gives the fish race of the Zora, and Farore gives the forest children Kokiri. Omron gives the land the amazon race of the Gerudo, Sefilar gives the race of the tiny fairies, and Celsion gives the race of the magical Shiekah. Farore gives another race to hold law; they are called the Hylians.
- The goddesses create a Triforce, a mark of their power. They also create a land parallel to the world they created called the Sacred Realm. They place the Triforce there.
- The gods create a Triforce of their own. Omron's Triforce of Evil goes to Olmor. Sefilar's goes to Legot. Celsion's goes to Calatia. They are kept well hidden. The elders are the only people that know their locations and they don't give it away easily.
- The gods and goddesses return to the heavens.
- Rauru, the first destined sage, is born to the Hylians.
- The Deku Tree Seed is planted in the woods.
40 130 H.R.
- The time of the Imprisoning War. All the races of Hyrule declare war on each other except for the Kokiri.
- The Master Sword is forged.
- Rauru gathers the other six sages and builds the Temple of Light, at the center of the Temple of Time in Hyrule. They place the Master Sword there.
- Rauru creates the Lock of the Sages on the door to the Master Sword and the Temple of Light, the entrance to the Sacred Realm and the Triforce.
- The oldest of the elders, Sahasrahla, is born.
- Darunia, the second destined sage, is born to the Gorons.
- King Zora XIV is born to the Zora.
- Ganondorf Dragmire is born to the Gerudo.
- Impa, the third destined sage, is born to the Shiekah.
- Nabooru, the fourth destined sage, is born to the Gerudo.
- All the Shiekah, except Impa, are killed in the War.
- A Hylian mother brings her child, named Link, to the Kokiri Forest. The Kokiri bring him up as one of their own.
- Saria, the fifth destined sage, is born to the Kokiri.
- Mido, the leader of the Kokiri, is born.
- Princess Ruto II, the sixth destined sage, is born to King Zora XIV and to the Zora race.
- Princess Zelda, the seventh destined and secret sage, is born in Hylia to the Royal Family.
- Ganondorf Dragmire goes on a quest to gain the Triforce. He learns of the Lock of the Sages and how to break it. There are four keys to the lock, one held by the Kokiri, one by the Goron, one by the Zora, and one by the Hylians. He tries to get them all but
- Link goes on his own quest and retaliates against Ganondorf. He gains all the keys and pulls the Master Sword from the Pedestal of Time that stands in the Temple of Time.
- Ganondorf enters the Sacred Realm and gets the Triforce. It splits and he keeps the Triforce of Power.
- The Book of Mudora is written.
- Link awakens and once again continues against Ganondorf. He defeats him and finds the other two Triforce pieces. He himself held one while the Princess Zelda held the other.
- Ganondorf is sent into the Sacred Realm by the seven sages.
- Princess Zelda returns Link to his own time.
- Link marries Malon. They have two children: Shane and Lily.
- Princess Zelda marries and has a daughter, Jennifer.
- The Tyrinnean War is fought.
- Princess Zelda is put to sleep by a powerful magician.
- Link the II is born from two distant cousins on Link I's bloodline.
- Zelda II is also born in the Castle.
- The Seven Deadly Plagues: Fire, Flood, Famine, Drought, Quake, Disease, and Darkness plague Hyrule.
- Agahnim disperses the plagues and becomes the Royal Sorcerer. He secretly kills the king and imprisons five of the seven descendants of the seven sages.
- Ganondorf begins his transformation into Ganon permanently. He also begins transformation of the Golden Land, or Sacred Realm, into the Dark World.
- Agahnim captures the final two descendants.
- Link battles Agahnim and Ganon. He finds the Master Sword and the Pendants of Courage, Power and Wisdom.
- Link rescues the descendants that are trapped in the Dark World. He battles Ganon and triumphs.
- Link goes on a sailing voyage to hone his power, wisdom, and courage.
- He finds Koholint to the west of Hyrule.
- He battles Dethl and the Nightmares and awakens the Wind Fish.
- The Wind Fish wakes and destroys the island.
- Link finds Calatia, the western land.
- Link III is born in Calatia.
- Princess Zelda III is born in Hyrule.
- Link III returns to Hyrule and saves a lady named Impa, the nursemaid to the Princess Zelda.
- Princess Zelda splits the Triforce of Wisdom into eight pieces and scatters them to the winds in hopes to keep them away from Ganon who has returned.
- Link goes and finds the eight pieces. He finds Ganon and battles him with his Silver Arrows. When the Silver Arrows, the tip covered in the gold of the Triforce, pierced Ganon's evil heart, he died.
- Link has a recurring dream of a shadow with a sleeping girl and a giant bird.
- He searches for months but in vain.
- Impa finally shows Link the Ancient Princess in her eternal sleep.
- He goes to the seven palaces to restore a crystal to the statues in these palaces. He unlocks the door to the Great Palace where he fights the Thunderbird. He then fights an amazing evil, his own shadow!
- The Ancient Princess Zelda awakes.
200 300 H.R.
- The restoration Hyrule begins.
- Link III marries and has a son, Jacob.
- Zelda I and III work to restore Hyrule to its original splendor. The way it was when Zelda I was princess.
So continues the Legend!!!!
This is an UNOFFICIAL site and is in no way supported by Nintendo . The Legend of Zelda™, Link, Princess Zelda, Ganon and other related characters belong to Nintendo . The images and information on these pages are purely for entertainment value only.
This page was created by Juliet A. Singleton © 2002. All rights reserved.