Westward!



Disclaimer and Notes: The Legend of Zelda is the intellectual property of Nintendo. This is a fan work not for profit. After the popularity of The Great Desert, I decided to try another Zelda story in a Western-ish vein. This time, I wanted to do something closer to canon, more in-universe. Takes place after Twilight Princess (which was a game with some Western-ish elements already).

Several years after the events of the Twilight, Queen Zelda acquires new lands for Hyrule in the west, which settlers are eager to claim. Colin and Ilia join a caravan to find a new life for themselves there. The road is long and dangerous. They find a guide in a wilderness wanderer, a man thought long-gone, the faded Hero.


 






go back

Back to the archive

 This is an UNOFFICIAL site and is in no way supported by Nintendo. The Legend of Zelda, Link, Princess Zelda, Ganon and other related characters belong to Nintendo. The images and information on these pages are purely for entertainment value only. All texts linked from this particular page belong to Shadsie and Sailor Lilith-chan, and may not be used without emailed permission.

 This page was created by Juliet A. Singleton © 2011. All rights reserved.