Uniting the Heavens and the Earth


By Shadsie





Disclaimer:The Legend of Zelda belongs to Nintendo. This it not for profit.

Notes: Something of an experiment, as all my long-chaptered fics are. ZeLink and other pairings – mostly canon, but the story is principally gen in flavor. My own "epic" take on the kingdom-building post-Skyward Sword / pre-everything else in the series. An epilogue to Skyward Sword, of sorts. It's a concept so "original" I could just roll my eyes... Hopefully, it will be a decent fic despite the commonality of the concept.

Hylia's children have returned to the Surface. Link and Zelda face the challenge of building a kingdom. Through tragedy and triumph, the people of the sky will become the people of the land. A new nation is created through the work and lives of many individuals - these are their stories, making up the tale of a frontier.


 







go back

Back to the archive

 This is an UNOFFICIAL site and is in no way supported by Nintendo. The Legend of Zelda, Link, Princess Zelda, Ganon and other related characters belong to Nintendo. The images and information on these pages are purely for entertainment value only. All texts linked from this particular page belong to Shadsie, and may not be used without emailed permission.

 This page was created by Juliet A. Singleton © 2013. All rights reserved.