Shadowed Fate


By Farore769



Eight years have passed since Link was sent back in time, and he is alone in the world, all who know the truth of his adventures gone. But a prompt from Saria sends him searching for Zelda, with warnings of dire consequences if she is not found.

Entrusted with a strange prophecy, Link sets off, using a newfound ability to locate the lost princess. But his search turns into a desperate race when a group of people of evil intent begin hunting him, chasing him down for something in his possession. And when it becomes apparent that their loyalties lie with Ganondorf, the race becomes all the more frantic and deadly.

In a land that does not believe in goddesses or Triforce, the struggle concerning the bearers of the Golden Power will come to a head. And there is no guarantee that anyone will come away with their lives.


 






go back

Back to the archive

 This is an UNOFFICIAL site and is in no way supported by Nintendo. The Legend of Zelda, Link, Princess Zelda, Ganon and other related characters belong to Nintendo. The images and information on these pages are purely for entertainment value only. All texts linked from this particular page belong to Farore769, and may not be used without emailed permission.

 This page was created by Juliet A. Singleton © 2008. All rights reserved.