The Return of Elvira

By C.T. and Daramen


*writers note: you need to read The Shiekah Girl to understand this story.*

(I’d like to give a thank-you to Happy Mask, who inspired me to start writing fanfics.)

 

 

Navi sensed something weird when Elvira’s spirit got close to her, but it was too   late. Elvira had just flown into Navi. Navi jerked in surprise fighting to get Elvira out of her, then she shook her head and screamed... Navi was under Elvira’s control, and there was nothing she could do about it.

                                                       ***

 

Elvira looked back at the weeping Ella “Such a pathetic woman, all the more pleasure it will be to kill her...” and she flew off towards Link. “This weak fairy body is so useless! At least I’ll be back in all my glory soon enough. Oh! There he is. Better put my acting skills to use...”  “Navi! Where have you been? I’ve been waiting for you.” Link shouted. “Oh! Well if you wondered where I was... WHY THE HELL DIDN’T YOU LOOK FOR ME YOU LAZY A**!”  “Jesus Navi! I didn’t mean anything by it, gosh,” Link then muttered “you stupid winged b*tch.” “WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU HUMAN SACK OF TURDS!?!?” Elvira slapped Link across the face. “It’s most certainly that time of the month...” Link said while rubbing the red spot on his face where “Navi” slapped him. “Look, I need you to grab the Goron’s Ruby and take me up to the Fire Temple because I have some... uh, business to take care of. Yeah, business, sure...” Link stares at her for a second and then asks “Uh... why?” “Just do it you gay... earring wearing... gay person!” Elvira snapped back. “Um, okay....” Link stares at her again with suspicions. “Get a move on homo!” Elvira screams at him. Link sighs with annoyance and proceeded to the Temple of Time to get the Goron’s Ruby. Elvira flew off towards Death Mountain to get inside the Fire Temple. Once inside, she waited for Link to show up. Finally, Link showed up, Ruby in hand. “Gimmie that!” Elvira flew over and snatched the Spiritual Stone out of his hand. “There’s a word called ‘please’ Navi.” Link said with annoyance. “Why should I listen to a gay b*stard like you?” “I’M NOT GAY!” Link shouted back. “Then what are you wearing, isn’t it a dress?” Elvira smirks. “It’s a tunic.” Link emphasized. “Yeah, sure, you just keep telling yourself that.” Link just stood there and glared at her. Elvira flew into the room where Link once fought the positively unthreatening Volvagia. Elvira put the lone Spiritual Stone on the middle lava hole. And flew into her position above the stone. “Now, to say the incantation that shall restore my true image! Lorian, Mesthak, RESSURECTIOR!” Link ran into the room when it was too late. Elvira flew out of Navi and let her spirit hover above the stone. Link heard an ear-piercing shout from her. “Soon I will be alive again!” Link cringed at the bloodcurdling sound of her shriek, there was a flash of light and there stood a girl with hair so black when the light hit it, it had a blue sheen to it. A black dress that had a gold belt with a blue stone in the middle, and what else was on the dress... the symbol of the Shiekahs, the symbol of the eye. Link stared at her with confusion as she laughed wickedly. “Surprised to see me? I thought you’d  remember who I was.”

Link’s face went to confusion, to shock, and then to pure disgust. “YOU!” He snarled at her. “You?” Elvira laughed “All you can say is ‘you’? I’d thought you had a more colorful vocabulary than that. But I must be off, lots of planning if I want to take over this land. Bye bye.” and in a puff of black smoke, she disappeared. “D*mn! I lost her!”  Link grabbed the Goron’s Ruby and left, wondering where Elvira would strike next.

 

 

                                                        ***

Once Link entered Hyrule Field, he felt a strange rumbling under his feet. He looked far off, slightly farther away from Kokiri Forest, a large black castle appeared to be building up from the ground, most Hylians wouldn’t know what the heck was happening. But Link knew it was the work of Elvira. Once the castle fully rose up from the ground. It was covered in spiked walls and surrounded by wolfos just ready to attack Link if he got near. For obvious reasons, Link knew he shouldn’t try just walking through the front door, he’ll have to think of a plan to get in, but it’ll take a while.

                                                         ***

Elvira laughing with glee and spite at the same time, gazed upon the newly made mansion. She smirked and then walked in. Just as she plopped down on the couch a swirl of black smoke appeared in the center of the room, Elvira looked over to see who it was. It was a girl, with hair about 3 inches below her shoulders with that same blue sheen, a shirt with the red symbol of the eye, and bell bottom pants in the matching black of her shirt, with a gold belt, but no jewel, and a matching choker. “Oh, it’s you.” Elvira mumbled. “Is that any way to greet your younger sister?” The girl smirked. “Yeah, I think it is.” Elvira replied smugly. “Why are you here Aviel?” Elvira asked. “Just thought I’d drop in and see how my older sis is doing. So how are you Elvia?” “It’s not Elvia, I am Elvira! Mistress of the dark arts and master of evil!” Elvira looks at her sister with satisfaction. “Uh, I think you were stuck in that rock for too long. It’s Elvia.” “Then prove it’s Elvia!” Elvira snapped, but to her surprise Aviel pulled out a birth certificate. Elvira read it out loud. “Congratulations! Here is a legal document as proof of your daughter, Elvia’s birth....” Elvira looked at her grinning sister who replied. “Even thought you’re 18, and I’m 14, I was always the smarter sister.” “Do you have a death wish?” Elvia asked in a rather pissed-off tone. “No, but still, I was right.” Elvia glared at her sister with pure hatred.

                                                     ***

 

 

Link sat in Hyrule Field glaring menacingly at the castle just a ways away from him. “How am I going to make it up there! She’s got it too heavily guarded to get in!” Link then felt a rough spot on the Goron’s Ruby, which was still I his hand. Link looked at it in confusion and noticed there was now an inscription on it that read: ‘The mistress of the dark arts has been restored, only one may dethrone her power, the one with the power of oracles. With which she does not know is with her, if ye need more clues on this prophecy of legend, return to the Fire Temple where it was foretold.’ Link sat there for a moment, still not understanding what the inscription meant, and then continued to the Fire Temple to see if it could explain it all. Once inside, Link again went to the room where he once fought Volvagia. When Link entered the doorway he saw a girl in an all-pink outfit, with a bandana tied around her face, She looked over her shoulder sensing Link’s presence. Link stood there in surprise that someone else was there. She began to dart towards him with a strange sword that had a symbol of a star on it, it matched the jewel around her neck. Link ran towards her as well, then they began to circle each other. She was the first to speak. “Who are you and why are you here?” She snapped at him, trying to get a blow in with her sword at the same time. Link blocked it while replying “I was just about to ask you the same question, what do you have to do with Elvira?” The strange woman stopped fighting him and backed away. “Her name is Elvia stupid, and I have much to do with her, too much to say...” “Like what?” Link asked. “She’s my enemy, she been my enemy for two hundred- uh, I mean two years, yeah, that’s what I mean. Two years, yeah...” She had a nervous look in her eyes. “But still, why are you here?” Link asked once more. “I was to stop the resurrection of Elvia, but I was too late. She’s alive again, and more powerful than ever. Only one can stop her now...” She started to look into the beyond. “Who is the one who can stop her?” Link asked her. “No-one knows her name but, we know her face...” She held out her left hand, took her right and swirled it above her left and muttered an incantation. “Illuminor.” Then, as she continued to swirl her right hand above her left, a picture of Ella appeared. Link just looked at it, and looked at it, and looked at it, he couldn’t believe what he saw. “She is the one who can stop her, the prophecy foretold it so.” Link looked at the strange girl. “What’s your name?” he asked her. “Sceronia.” She replied cutting off the picture. “Do you know the chosen one?” “Yes, I know her. Her name is Ella.” Link said to her. “Ella, it’s somehow... familiar...” She began to look into the beyond once more. “I don’t see how.” Link replied. Sceronia just walked out of the boss chamber. Link followed. “So what else can you tell me?” Link asked. Sceronia pinned him to the cave wall. “I don’t care what I told you in there, I was dazed alright? I would have never spilled my guts to such a disgusting male as you!” “Is every girl on her period when I’m around?” Link shouted to no-one in particular. Sceronia punched him in the face. “For your information, it’s not my time of the month! If you had a brain you wouldn’t be saying things like that to a girl, but no man has a brain.” Sceronia gave him one disgusted glare, and then walked toward Hyrule Field. Link stood there, afraid whether to follow her or not. “Follow me if you must. Just stay out of my way!” Sceronia shouted on the way down Death Mountain. Link followed her now, but kept his distance from her. Once in the field Sceronia stopped in her tracks and stared at the castle just across it. Link got up next to her, taking Sceronia by surprise. She pinned him down on the ground and held her sword at his neck. “Didn’t I tell you to stay out of my way?” She said slightly bringing the sword closer to his neck. Link showed no hesitance to grab her sword and jump to his feet. Link now had Sceronia’s sword in his hand, so he pointed it at her throat, as she did to him. “Impressive for a guy who wears a dress.” Link dropped the sword. “It’s a tunic.” Link snapped. “Uh, yeah, suuure it is.” Link grumbled and walked off to the dark spot in the field where Ella was still crying at. Sceronia sat down to wait for him.

                                                          ***

 

Just then, Navi flew up to Link. “Where the f*ck were you? I woke up in the Fire Temple and you weren’t even there! Were you trying to dump me off or something, you dress-wearing son of a b*tch!”  Link just glared at her and didn’t even bother trying to emphasize that he’s wearing a tunic, he knew it wouldn’t get him anywhere. “Are you even listening to me? I know you can hear me Link! LISTEN TO ME YOU DUMB A**HOLE!” “SHUTUP NAVI! GOD! WHY DID THE DEKU TREE ASSIGN ME SUCH A B*TCHY FAIRY!” Link shouted at the top of his lungs. Navi just let out a “Hmph!” and flew into his pocket. Link rolled his eyes and walked into the dark spot where Ella was in. She wasn’t crying anymore but she was frozen, like a statue, and there was a diamond white shining in her eyes. “Uh, Ella?” Link said to her. No response. “Ella?” Link shook her. Then, suddenly Ella began to talk, not at him, but as if she were somewhere else...

Link , take it he’s looking for it,” she mumbled “Link  do it, we have no time for this! Go!” Link just listened to this, absolutely befuddled by what she was saying. After a while of waiting she began to mumble again. “I don’t have it.” Then, Ella gave a small squeal of surprise, as if for no reason. But that squeal didn’t sound too happy, as if she were in pain. Soon, the diamond white color began to fade, and her regular shimmering green eye-color came back. She looked at Link. “When... when did you get here?” She asked. “Uh, just now.” Link lied. “But, when I arrived, your eyes were white. Was something wrong?” “Uh, I don’t think my eyes were ever white, but if they were I guess I was just a little...” Ella’s eyes turned white again. “She can’t be alive so soon, she started to mumble “I have to stop her? I can’t do that! I can’t! I... I won’t!” Link knew what she meant that time....

 

                                                          ***

 

Once Ella was dragged over to the spot in front of Kakariko Village, still with that diamond white in her eyes. Sceronia walked up to Link. “She having a vision. Don’t disturb it.” “How can you tell?” Link asked. “That’s obviously not her eye color, and you had to drag her here while she was as still as a statue.” She answered. “Nice observation.” Link said to her. “It’s obvious,” Sceronia began to say “at least, to us women, that is.” Sceronia walked over to the little stream near her and began to wash her hands. Link just grumbled from the insult Sceronia had just said to him.

                                                          ***

 

 

Aviel was now sitting on the couch next to her sister, and Elvia was letting her read the entire written plot of her taking over Hyrule. “Who are these people? Link? Ella? And why do you have so much scribbled out? It makes it harder to read!” Elvia’s face turned into a scowl. “You know I’m not the sister with the best handwriting and proofreading skills!” Aviel looked at her sister. “Tell me what you have against Link and Ella, what did they ever do to you to put them on such horrid choices on how to kill them once you capture them? Number one: Dump them into lava. Number two: Tie them to a wood pole, put lots of paper around them, then douse with gasoline and fire a match? This is sick!” Aviel’s face turned to shock. “Don’t forget number three,” Elvia smiled “toss them into a cage with a wolfo and we watch them get eaten!” Elvia clapped her hands in satisfaction. Aviel sat there and stared at her sister as if she belonged at the nuthouse. “Uhhh..” was all she could reply. “Oh! I knew you’d be happy for me!” Elvia began to dance around the room as if she just won a million rupies. Aviel just continued to stare at her sister while thinking “I have to help them! But if they recognized me at Elvia’s side should I ever have to battle them, I’d be in real hot water with my crazy sister. Hey, she knows some powerful magic, I’ll swipe a spell book  tonight, mabey it has something in there about making a disguise...”

 

                                                           ***

As Elvia said goodnight to her sister, the moment she went in her room Aviel sprinted towards Elvia’s spell book library.  “Okay let’s see,” Aviel said once she entered. “Hmm... perhaps it’s in the section of camouflage and changing.” Aviel browsed through several books until finally... “Yes! I got it! One disguise potion... Yuck! I have to drink that?!? Oh well, if it let’s me be able to help them...” Aviel went into the kitchen and pulled out ‘Grammy Wrinkle’s Prune Juice’. “Oh, God! Nastiness! This stuff is the worst! I wonder why Elvia has this stuff....” Aviel shook her head. “I probably don’t want to know.” Then, she set the grossest juice in the world on the counter, pulled out the book to read the next part. “Okay, now I bring out the magic silver dust...” Aviel pulled out the magic silver dust and sprinkled it into the horrid grape juice. “Well,” Aviel shuddered while looking at the glass of the disgusting concoction “d... down the hatch.” and Aviel chugged every last drop down her throat, holding her mouth after she was done so she wouldn’t barf. “Ugh! That is one thing I never want to endure again!” Aviel pulled out the magic book again, to see if she had to do anything else. “Okay, think real hard about what I want to look like, then snap my fingers and say ‘change’. It says it won’t change my face, but it will change my hair color, and, of course, my outfit... Hey! I could’ve done this without magic then!” Aviel let out a deep breath then stood there and closed her eyes. A few minutes later she opened them, snapped her fingers and said “Change.” She then walked over to the mirror to see if it worked.

                                                              ***

 

It was still nighttime outside where Link, Ella, and Sceronia set camp, they were hanging out in the lost woods. Link was warming his hands by the fire, when he heard screaming. Ella and Sceronia woke up. “What was that? Was it you ‘dress boy’?” Sceronia laughed. Link sighed “No. I heard it over to our left, where that freaky skullkid with the flute on that big stump usually is.” “Then let’s check it out you lazy gay!” Navi piped in. “Who said you were in this conversation?” Link snapped. “Ugh!” Navi flew back into Link’s pocket.

                                                          ***

Sceronia got out of her sleeping bag, then picked up her sword with that strange pink star on it. “Are you coming?” She asked Ella and Link who were still sitting there. “Oh, right.” they said in unison, and got up. “I’ll lead the way.” Sceronia said while walking in the direction of the screaming. “Hey! Who said you could lead the way? I’m the guy!” Link snapped at her. “Yeah, but you’re not the one wearing pants now are you?” Sceronia gave a laugh of satisfaction at her comeback, then continued to lead the others toward that freakish racket. Ella just looked around nervously, she didn’t seem to talk much...

                                                             ***

“HELP ME! HELP ME!” Shouted the mysterious girl surrounded by wolfo’s in the room where that freaky skullkid with the flute that  used to play at the large stump.

Sceronia darted towards the wolfo’s and began to slash at them with her extremely sharp sword. Unfortunately... she missed. Link stood there muttering to Ella “Notice she keeps missing them by like, a lot?” Ella giggled a little at that. Link smirked in satisfaction. Then Sceronia finally hit a wolfo, and some  blood got on her sword. She started to hit them all and soon there was a stain on the grass from all her hits. Just then, a shadowy figure practically dropped from the sky. He looked over at Sceronia, shoved her aside, and began to attack the wolfos with his weird stick with hooks on it for a weapon. Sceronia stood there in disgust. Finally once the wolfos were killed and the mysterious girl was freed, the shadowy figure that dropped down earlier pulled his cape away from his face. He was a young boy, obviously fourteen, and he had a headband - similar to a sweatband around his face, and his hair a dirty blonde. “Showoff.” Sceronia mumbled, then looked up at him and said “It took all my blows to make them so easy for you to kill. If it weren’t for me doing all the work you would’ve been dog-chow along with that weird girl over there!” Sceronia pointed at the girl in the gray outfit with a black cape, and she was wearing a black mask on the bottom half of her face, her hair a shimmering silver, and eyes glistening but at the same time burning with fire - you could not tell the color. She had sharp earrings on and a rather big sword with the symbol of the eye in the middle of where the handle  meets the blade.

                                                            ***

 

“Who is she anyway?” Link asked. “I don’t know,” the strange boy said while walking up extremely close to Sceronia “but I’d sure like to get to know you better pretty-eyes.” Sceronia glared at him. “If you get your face any closer to mine, I will leave you paralyzed for the rest of your life.” He backed up. “Good.” Sceronia held up a fist. Ella looked over in the direction of the silver-haired girl, but she disappeared. “Hey! She’s gone!” Ella shouted. “Why did she come here in the first place? She weirds me out...” Sceronia began to look up at the sky. “Looks like daytime’s coming soon.” said the strange boy. “No duh,” Sceronia pushed him away “and don’t stand next to me! If you know what’s good for you...” Link looked at the strange boy. “What’s your name anyway?” he asked. “Daramen.” (Writer’s note: Not the same person as the author Daramen, We ran out of name ideas) Daramen walked up to Sceronia again. “You know, I bet you’d look really pretty if you took that mask off...” Daramen began to reach over towards her mask to pull it off, but instead got his hand slapped by Sceronia. “Don’t touch my bandana if you don’t want your heart to stop.” Sceronia was still clenching his hand while she spoke to him with gritted teeth. “You’re still holding my hand.” Daramen teased. “I don’t think you should’ve done that...” Link warned. Sceronia flipped Daramen onto the ground and put her booted-foot on his chest, holding him down. “You’re lucky it’s not worth it for me to kill you, no man’s worth it...” Sceronia’s voice trailed off and she let Daramen go, but she just stared up at the sky. Link could’ve sworn he saw a tear fall down her cheek, but decided not to say anything. Ella’s eyes turned that diamond white again. “Ella?” Link looked over and  saw she was having another vision. Everyone was quiet except for Daramen, he had no clue what was going on but he just stared into Ella’s eyes... “Wow. This happen a lot to the brunette here?” He asked. “Shutup dumbsh*t.” Sceronia replied. Ella began to mumble. “I’m a what? There’s no way I could be an ora-...” She paused for a second, as if someone else was talking. “Well, if that’s what it must be... Okay, fine. She doesn’t seem too horrible now...” Another pause. “What!? Oh no... Not him!” Her eyes began to turn to their normal green again.  “Ugh, my head...” Ella held her forehead. The others looked at each other. What did this mean?

                                                       ***

 

 

Aviel held that simple stone necklace her sister was trapped in after the serious crime she committed. ‘Heh, that Elvia. She’ll be surprised once she finds out that I fixed this thing...’ “Aviel! Aviel get out here!” Her sister yelled. “What is it Elvia?” Aviel said once entering the kitchen. “My last bottle of prune juice is missing! Do you know what happened to it?” Elvia asked. “Uhhh... um, no?” Aviel sounded a little nervous. She was lucky though, her sister was so caught up in evil plan scheming today, so she actually bought it. “Okay,” she said to her sister “but it was pretty important, if you drink it, you’re  much, MUCH stronger. I needed it so I could try and find Link and Ella today. But, I thought of something else first...” Her voice trailed off for a second. “What is it?” Aviel asked. “I’m letting Ganondorf take over Hyrule again with me by his side! I found out how to free him from the Evil Realm! Aren’t I just amazing?” She asked. Aviel was in shock. “Uhh...” was all she could reply once more. Elvia put on the most wicked and satisfied grin you could possibly see... for the time being. She raised her arms high above her head and called for her spell book, darkness and ashes flew around her and her sister, wind blowing in their faces. “By the powers of Din,” a flash of red fire blew up behind the two “Farore,” a flash of green fire “Nayru,” A flash of blue “I summon the Great Evil King from his imprisonment in the Realm!” Her hair began to blow faster. Aviel couldn’t understand what in the holy heck was going on. “I summon thee! I summon thee! I summon thee!” Elvia continued to shout. And as the one burst of fire blew up around them, Elvia shouted the final part of the spell. “Asheem lahk morrisan!” There was a giant flash of light, Aviel was so confused. When the light went away she saw she was still in the kitchen, nothing was harmed by the freakish ashes and different colored fires. It was as if those weren’t real... Elvia was nowhere in sight. Aviel headed into the front room. There was Elvia leaning over a figure on the couch that was unconscious. ‘What a huge nose! You could land a plane on that thing! I thought that the Evil King would’ve been at least a little attractive...’ Aviel thought. “Is that... him?!” Elvia turned around slowly put a finger to her lips and faintly said “Shhh... We don’t want to wake his Evil Gloriness yet...” Aviel looked at the big nosed creature, she meant to think what she was about to say but it came up out loud. “Eww, I can see his nose hairs...” Aviel covered her mouth. ‘Uh oh!’ she thought ‘Now I’m gonna get it!’  Elvia didn’t so much as move towards her sister, she seemed too focused on Ganondorf. ‘Aw! Sick! She’s stroking his hair!’  Ganondorf  began to wake up. “Huh? Where the hell am I?” Elvia took the liberty of introducing herself formally. “Hello, your evilness,” She bowed to him and stayed there for a moment, kissing his hand, then went back up. “I am Elvia. Mistress of the dark arts.” She then curtseyed, as if the long bow wasn’t enough. “And this,” she held out her hand to her sister “is my sister Aviel.” “Yeah, hi, whatever...” Aviel didn’t even so much as look at Ganondorf, this angered Elvia a little, so she clenched her teeth slightly for a moment. “I thank you, Elvia...” he paused to kneel before her, Elvia blushed “You rescued me from that horrid realm. Now I am free.” Elvia fanned her face with her hand, a little nervous around him. For some strange reason she found him attractive in more than one way. It scared Aviel to watch this. “Yeah, I’m gonna go someplace where people aren’t crazy...” Aviel backed away slowly, this was truly a sight she didn’t want to see again. She ran out of her sister’s mansion, she needed to warn those people...

                                                         ***

 

Ella was still holding her head, it hurt pretty bad. “Wow, it’s getting late,” Daramen said to break the silence “can I get a sack next to hot stuff over here?” Daramen leaned in on Sceronia’s sleeping space, she was turned over on the other side, reading by the fire. Daramen got too close and landed on top of her. Sceronia shrieked. “Ugh! You sick-o get offa me!” Sceronia shoved him off, then continued to read. Link was sitting next to Ella because he was a little worried about her, did she ever remember her visions? “Hey, Ella,” Link began to say, Ella nodded her head to tell him to go on, her head still hurt a little “I noticed every now and again that your eyes turn white and you start to mumble things, uh, do you remember that stuff?” He asked. “I haven’t the faintest idea what you’re talking about...” Ella’s voice trailed off, as if she remembered a little, but too vaguely to understand what was happening. Then that strange girl with that overgrown sword showed up again, and she spoke to them this time. “The time is running...” “What?!” the others said in unison. The mysterious girl looked up at them. “I said, the time is running. She’s getting stronger now, she’s returned the Evil King...” Her voice trailed off again. “Okay weird person, One: What the freaking hell are you talking about? Two: Who are you talking about?” Link snapped at her. The strange woman sighed. “You understand so little... Elvia has brought back Ganondorf, they will rule together under one power.... one darkness.” She looked up at the sky, as if it could give her all the answers in the world, all the answers she needed to stop her. Ella stood up “Who’s going to stop all this?” She asked with tears in her eyes, Ella had lost eighteen years of her life to this wretched witch. And she didn’t want all of Hyrule to be terrorized by her... The mysterious girl looked up with sad eyes a Ella. “You don’t know? It’s  you.” “Me?” Ella took a step back. “But, she can’t be alive so soon... I have to stop her?” all these questions running in her mind. “I can’t... I... I won’t!” Ella ran out of the lost woods. The others ran after her, all except the mysterious girl...

                                                        ***

 

It was morning now, Aviel had just slipped through the front door after doing something. She heard male and female laughter coming from the direction of Elvia’s room. Aviel had an idea what was going on, but (thank goodness) she was wrong. They were just discussing what to do to Ella if they capture her, Aviel swore that something else was happening because, well, they were in a bedroom. (I’m not getting into details.) Elvia showed Ganondorf the scribblie-ish piece of paper that she showed Aviel days earlier. Ganondorf looked at it with great pleasure on his face. “This is very creative.” He smiled at her. Elvia was in some weird hypnotic gaze at him, you could obviously tell she liked him more than just as an evil assistant. “Yes you are...” She gazed into his eyes. Ganondorf didn’t show any uncomfortable like behavior, obviously, there was some good chemistry between them. “Um, I was thinking we should repeat the whole thing when you took over this place the first time. But instead of being just the Evil King... didn’t you ever want a queen by your side?” Elvia blushed, Ganondorf gave her a more wicked grin than ever. “Come to think of it, yes... Who do you have in mind?” Ganondorf leaned in closer. “Uh, I was thinking...” Elvia leaned in closer, closer, closer...

Aviel was reading how to do some defence magic in the spell book library, then she heard some rather different laughing than before... it sounded like they were making out. Aviel shuddered and held her stomach, she thought she was gonna vomit.

                                                           ***

 

Link and the others just caught up to Ella at Lake Hylia, Ella always considered this ‘her place’, because she always went here, even when Elvia was still in control of her. It was the one thing they agreed on. As she always did, Ella climbed to the top of that tree by the Triforce symbol, she had put those three scratches in the tree herself, when she was climbing the tree for the first time as a little girl. As Ella sat on the top of that tree... wow. She felt she could see it all, that she was free. Link stood at the bottom of the tree, knocked on it once, and Ella came down. “Sorry about earlier you guys,” she began to apologize “I just needed... some time to think.” Ella looked at them and smiled. “So have you made your decision?” Sceronia asked. “So have you made yours, babe?” Daramen tried to hold Sceronia’s hand. She kicked him in the crotch. “Don’t  touch me.” She glared at him, and then looked at Ella and nodded, as to tell her to continue from the subject that was interrupted. “Well, I’ve decided I will do this. If you help me of course...” Ella smiled.

                                                            ***

 

After that make out sesh in her room, Elvia was blushing so much that her face was beet-red. Ganondorf was grinning from ear to ear, that certainly made him  happy. “Uh, well...” Elvia couldn’t say a word, she’d never done that before, she felt kind-of awkward. Ganondorf just wouldn’t stop smiling. Her hair was all messed up from what happened, so was Ganon’s. When Aviel finally thought they were done she thought she could go to sleep. But on her way upstairs, she found another one of Elvia’s scraps of paper, surprisingly not scribbled. What was funny is that it wasn’t evil plans, this was what she wrote down on how to make the move towards Ganondorf. Aviel laughed. “She’ll easily get him! Like he’s had any romantic encounters with pretty girls before!” Aviel laughed so hard her stomach began to ache. Elvia heard all this, so did Ganondorf (Aviel should’ve thought twice about standing at her sister’s bedroom door while saying this). Ganondorf frowned a little bit. “Excuse me.” He walked out of the room, glared at Aviel a little, and continued down the stairs. Elvia burst through the door. “What is your problem? I finally got the man of my dreams and YOU RUIN IT!” Elvia had that fiery look in her eyes more than ever, she leapt at her sister, ready to attack her. Aviel took one step to the side, Elvia fell flat on her face. “You honestly want a man whose nose could fit as a dining room table?” Aviel walked off. “For your information, me and Ganon are taking Hyrule back tonight! It will be much easier considering those fools completely forgot about their princess trapped in the dungeon!” Elvia cackled. Aviel’s eyes widened, she ran out of her sister’s house again. She can’t have this happen...

                                                            ***

 

Link and the others were getting rid of their campsite back at the Lost Woods, when the mysterious silver-haired girl appeared again. “It’s happening tonight.” “What?!” Ella replied. “They’re taking Hyrule tonight. You rescued the princess didn’t you?” Link’s eyes widened. “Ummm, uh, I... no, not really...” Link rubbed the back of his neck, extremely embarrassed that he would forget his princess. He’s in hot water now... Sceronia looked at Link with and flashed him a sarcastic smile. “Don’t worry Link, lots of stupid people that wear dresses forget about their girlfriends,” Sceronia’s fake smile changed to a scowl “WHEN THEY’RE TRAPPED IN A DUNGEON!” Sceronia grabbed Link by the hair and pulled him backwards, making him topple over. “Ha! You just got knocked over by a girl!” Daramen laughed. He wasn’t laughing too much when Sceronia punched him in the stomach afterwards, though. “Such a pathetic one...” the mysterious girl said after Daramen fell to the ground from the punch. “Hey! It’s only ok when I say it!” Sceronia snapped back at her. “We have no time to talk about your love interests! Hyrule’s good fortune might come to an end if you don’t stop babbling!” the mysterious girl replied. Sceronia said no response. There was something familiar to her voice that she just couldn’t put her finger on...  “Are you ready, young oracle?” everyone faced Ella, Ella looked behind her. No-one. Were they talking to her? “We’re talking to you, Ella.” the mysterious girl said. Ella turned around, she couldn’t grasp this. An oracle? Her? No way. “Well, if that’s what it must be... Okay. She doesn’t seem too horrible now...” Ella said to her, she didn’t want Elvia terrorizing her, or anyone else again. “You’ll have to fight Ganondorf too.” the mysterious girl replied, hanging her head over. “What?! Oh no... Not him!” Ella slumped to the ground, tears beginning to well up from her eyes, who knew what powers he possessed, who knew what weapons... She had to be brave. ‘Get up.’ she thought to herself ‘Get up! Save Hyrule! You’ve lost most of your life to her, don’t let her do that to your home. Your home, Ella. Think of your home, think of your friends. But, most importantly, think of you. You know you want this. You know you want to crush her under her feet, give her the undying pain she gave you. Come on Ella, just get up!’ Ella knew that little voice inside her head was right. “For Hyrule.” She mumbled as she got up. She was ready. “I’m ready.” she said to the others. “I’m ready.”

                                                           ***

 

 

Aviel slipped through the door of her sister’s mansion. Only to find Elvia standing at the main hall tapping her foot. “Where were you? We’re upping the schedule. We just can’t wait, we’re taking this place now.” Elvia said with a more wicked, satisfied, and toothy grin that she had ever done. “Wha... WHAT?!” Aviel shrieked, she wasn’t expecting this. “So grab your... freakish, big... sword thingy.” Elvia tossed her sister a rather big sword- as she just said, with a symbol of the eye right where the handle meets the blade... exactly like the mysterious girl’s.... “You’ll need it,” Elvia said to her “we all know that Link and her will be coming fast once they see that Ganon’s castle has been rebuilt.” she flashed another grin. Ganondorf came up behind Elvia, and put his arm around her. “With her as my queen.” he added. Elvia blushed. “Oh, Ganny.” she smiled at him. “Oh, Elvie.” He replied with another wicked grin. “He, he, he. Don’t call me that.” Elvia replied. Ganon’s smile dropped. “Well, Aviel. Get a move on!”

                                                           ***

 

Link was busy checking if he had enough fairies for everyone, just in case. Suddenly, they all felt rumbling under their feet, they saw Hyrule Castle crumble down. And Ganon’s Castle rising in its place. Link’s eyes widened. “No.” he mumbled. “They struck early!” Sceronia shouted. Daramen stared. “Wow. Did this ever happen before?” Ella just looked at him with wide eyes and nodded slowly, she was in shock. The battle would be sooner than she thought. This day would be more tragic to them all, they would lose someone today...

                                                          ***

 

Elvia was sitting in the main room where Ganondorf was playing the organ, he had made a theme for Elvia, and was showing it to her now. “Ganon,” Elvia said, Ganondorf stopped playing “I have something for you, too.” Elvia held out a shining diamond necklace. Aviel slowly slipped out of the room, she had to do something. “A necklace?” Ganondorf looked at her, confused. “Not just any necklace, this necklace has a source of strong power. Wear it and Link won’t beat you again. No matter how many allies he brings along with him.” Ganondorf pulled up a cushioned stool to set the necklace on until Link arrived.

                                                          ***

 

The mysterious girl ran up to Link and the others. “When you get in there, snatch the necklace Ella!” “Huh?” Ella cocked her head. “Just grab the diamond necklace! Do it or you will all die!” the mysterious girl’s voice was filled with urgency. She meant what she said. “How will I get it without being seen?” Ella asked her. “With this.” the mysterious girl gave Ella and invisibility potion. “Unfortunately it only lasts five minutes, I suggest you drink it right before you enter where they are.” Ella nodded, and walked into the castle. The others followed. Ella ran past the beamos and up the stairs to his tower. She chugged the potion and ran in. She saw the diamond necklace, and Ganondorf was in her way of reach. ‘D*mn. She thought to herself. After four minutes of talking to Elvia as he stood over the necklace, he finally walked away from it. Ella ran to it, making a clacking noise with her shoes. Ganondorf and Elvia looked around the room trying to figure out what that sound was. They suddenly saw the diamond float up in midair, then go out the door. Ganondorf and Elvia ran after it, but they were too late. It was gone. Ella ran back outside of the castle where the others decided to wait. Ella had become visible again. She placed the diamond in Link’s hand. “Take it Link, he’s looking for it.” she said to him. “But Ella-,” “Link we don’t have time for this! Now go!” Ella ran towards Lake Hylia- her place. The others followed her once again.

                                                         ***

 

Ganondorf and Elvia looked at the white pillow that once held their key to winning. In replacement of the necklace they found a very long, silken piece of brown hair. Elvia’s eyes burned with hatred. “Get her.” she said to Ganondorf. They ran outside after them.

                                                         ***

 

Link and the others hid on top of the lakeside laboratory’s roof as Ella told them to. She said she sensed something was going to happen that she needed to face herself.

Just then Ganondorf   rode up to the bridge, and then walked slowly to where he was standing behind Ella. He held up his spear so it was pointing at her stomach. “Turn around.” he commanded her. Ella slowly turned around. “Tell me where the diamond is.” he said to her under gritted teeth. The others watched in fear at the roof of the building. “I have no idea what you’re talking about.” Ella said to him. “You know very well what I’m talking about,” he roared. “now tell me where the diamond is!” “Never!” she yelled at him “TELL ME!” “NEVER!” TELL ME NOW WOMAN!” Ganondorf yelled at the top of his lungs, a vein was pulsating on his forehead. Ella looked at him with sheer bravery in her eyes, then, she did what no Hylian, not even Link, would dare to do...  Ella spat on his face. She almost fell over after doing this so she turned around and realized that she’s right at the edge of the land, the Water Temple right below her. As she was looking behind herself Ganondorf had just finished wiping the spit off of his face. Then he saw his chance. “NOOOO!” Link yelled. But it was too late, Ganondorf plunged his spear into her stomach. Ella gave a small squeal of surprise and pain. She looked at the spear jabbed into her stomach, and the blood oozing around it. She put her hands right over the spear and looked up at Ganondorf with more tears in her eyes than she ever had in her life. Ganondorf gave the longest and slowest smirk to her, and without a word... He kicked her off of his spear and let her fall into the waters below her. She landed in there with a splash, and then she floated up, a cloud of bloody water around her. She looked at all of her friends on the rooftop. Link screamed “NOOO!” once again. Sceronia fell into Daramen’s arms and they cried together. The mysterious girl had the look of horror in her eyes as tears just spilled down them. She couldn’t help but feel responsible. As Ella looked at her friends she whispered to them (although they couldn’t hear) “Goodbye...”............. and she died.

                                                           ***

Elvia was waiting for Ganondorf, and then he finally came through the door. “Did you?” she asked with a devious smile on her face. Ganondorf pulled out his blood covered spear. “She’s gone.” Elvia and him cackled with such wicked satisfaction they didn’t even notice the mysterious girl run into the room. “YOU MONSTER!” the mysterious girl shouted at Ganondorf. “YOU DISGUSTING MURDEROUS MONSTER!” “And just who are you exactly?” He asked her with that sickeningly wicked grin on his face. The mysterious girl ripped off the black fabric covering the bottom half of her face. It was Aviel. “Aviel?” her sister asked in shock. “You’ve... been helping them?!” Elvia’s face was a mixture of disgust and shock. “Of course I helped them,” Aviel said, after snapping her fingers and she changed back to normal “why would I help such sickening vermin as yourselves?! Never in my life would I murder someone, not even the person I hated deeply... But now I’m having second thoughts...” Aviel took out her large sword and held it at Ganondorf’s throat. She cut it a little and he grimaced. Link and the others ran into the room. They saw Aviel triumphantly holding her sword at Ganondorf’s throat. Elvia made her drop her guard on him as she tried to run over to Link and the others. Aviel held the sword at her sister’s throat. “You don’t want to kill me Aviel.” she said to her with gritted teeth. “Oh, but I do. You have no idea how badly...” Elvia backed away. “You!” she shouted at Sceronia. Sceronia looked up at her. “Still jealous about two-hundred years ago? You are obsessed about winning aren’t you?” Everyone but Elvia and Aviel stared at Sceronia. “Two-hundred years?!” Sceronia held out her star-shaped necklace. “This stopped my aging process, and it let me live forever.” “Unfortunately.” Elvia snapped. Link lunged at Elvia, but he was blocked by Ganondorf. “Don’t even think about it.” he gave them a villainous grin. Elvia began to step back. Sceronia backed over by Link, Daramen, and Aviel. Ganondorf smacked his hand against the ground, some of it crumbled. There was now a gap between each other. ‘Not again!’ Link thought ‘ I already dealt with this before! At least I’m playing tennis for free...’  Ganondorf took his staff and shot out a bolt of electricity at Link, Link shot it back at him with the Master Sword. Thus, did the tennis game begin. In the meantime Elvia and Sceronia were circling each other Sceronia shot in with her blade, Elvia tried to parry it... but instead she got the blade stuck right into her arm. “UGH!” she cried out when she was struck. Sceronia pulled it out, giving Elvia another shock of pain. Elvia was about to shoot her most powerful fire attack at Sceronia, but Aviel jumped in and took the blow. “Aviel!” Sceronia shouted, but it was no use. Aviel passed out from the hard hit. Sceronia sliced into Elvia once more, her grin getting wider with every cry of pain that she shouted. Then they all heard Ganondorf give a huge roar of pain as her fell to the ground. Then, they heard the rumbling of the castle about to collapse. Zelda floated down from her crystal, looking rather annoyed. “Oh, you were here?” Link asked. He didn’t recall noticing her in the room before. Zelda gave him a spiteful glare, then slapped him right across the face. “I was stuck in the castle long before they even took it over! Why didn’t you come and get me?!” she stood there with her hands on her hips. Then she looked over and saw Link’s new friends. “GIRLS?! You’ve been hanging out with those two girls the whole time you could’ve been rescuing ME?!” another slap.  “Doesn’t anybody see me?” Daramen shouted at the princess. “Oh, sorry. Didn’t see you.” Zelda blushed from embarrassment. Daramen grumbled.

                                                            ***

Zelda ran down the pathways to the bottom of the castle as the others followed her. Elvia stayed at the top by Ganondorf’s side. She took her long hair out of her ponytail and let it freely cascade down her shoulders, you’d be hot too if you were floating over lava. The castle began to collapse over them while Elvia stayed put. She knew what would happen next.... 

                                                           ***

 

Link and the others gasped for air out of exhaustion, that long run down took a lot out of them. “Link... we have... to,” Zelda gasped for more air “get out of here soon, we all know where he’s hiding,” Zelda pointed at the large amount of rubble in the middle of the field. “Oh, crap.” Link murmered as he stared at the huge pile of rubble. Aviel ran toward the rubble with her sword in hand. “No!” Link tried to run up and stop her but before he could do anything Ganondorf and Elvia shot out from the top of the pile of crushed building. “D*mn it.” Link whispered to himself. Ganondorf held up the back of his fist letting the triforce of power light up. With a loud roar of thunder and a bright flash of light, Ganondorf took form of the ugly pig Ganon. Elvia gave out a loud and ear piercingly wicked cackle. The battle had begun....

                                                            ***

 

Link whipped out his bow and fired a light arrow into the pig’s face. Ganon was stunned from the light arrow, this was Link’s chance. Link ran behind Ganon and slashed his tail with the master sword. Sceronia and Daramen pitched in on defeating Ganon, while Aviel distracted her sister. “I know you won’t kill me Aviel.” Elvia snarled. “And why do you think that?” Aviel asked her pointing her sword at her sister’s throat. “BECAUSE YOU’RE WEAK!” Elvia slapped the sword out of her sister’s hand. Aviel whipped around behind her sister and knocked her over, snatching her sword back in the process. “Now who’s weak dear sister?” Aviel kicked her sister in the stomach, and watched her turn over in anguish. Ganon gave another cry as he fell to the ground, Link plunged the sword into his chest until he reached his ribcage. Blood pouring out of Ganon’s mouth as his form went back to Ganondorf, just before he died Link whispered in his ear “Tell Ella I said hi, you sick son of a b*tch!” Link pulled his bloody sword out of Ganondorf and held it triumphantly in the air, Ganondorf was finally gone... forever.                                                                                        Or was he?...

                                                              ***

Elvia ran towards Ganondorf’s lifeless corpse and cried for a few moments before turning towards Link and the others with hatred vividly burning in her eyes. “You FOOLS!” Elvia began to shout “You insolent FOOLS! YOU SHALL PAY FOR THIS!” as Elvia was shouting at Link and the others the thunder roared louder, the lighting struck harder and ash-filled wind began to blow at a hard speed. Elvia slowly pointed her finger at the young heroes. “YOU SHALL PAY!!!” Elvia rose into the air as the lighting flashed and made a circle around her. “By the power of the goddesses I command they be crushed!” Elvia shouted, the lighting turned blue as it surrounded her. Oddly, the circle started to shrink and everyone heard powerful voices from nowhere. “YOU SHALL NEVER CALL UPON OUR POWER FOR EVIL AGAIN! FOR WHAT YOU HAVE MANIPULATED US FOR YOU SHALL PAY THE ULTIMATE PRICE!” Elvia looked around and shouted “What is happening?” as the lighting barrier began to get smaller around her. “NOOO!” Was Elvia’s final words as the lighting shocked her to her death. The goddesses meant what they said about paying the ultimate price. Aviel dropped to her knees and began to cry tears of joy. “It’s over,” she whispered “it’s all finally over...

                                                        ***

 

Link stood there staring out into the beyond. “Is something wrong, man? You should be happy we killed those freaks.” Daramen said to him. Link looked at him and showed that his eyes were full of tears. “But Ella was supposed to be the one to do it, and now she’s... she’s...” There was a flash of light and Link and the others could make out a transparent figure. They were confused at first who it was, but as they continued to look closely they realized who it was. “Ella?!” Sceronia said with wide eyes. “Link, I did defeat them. I was with every single one of you the whole time. I know now how the prophecy worked. It said I would be fighting, but it never said I wouldn’t be fighting through you...” Aviel stepped up to Ella. “It’s all my fault you’re dead. I should’ve never told you to steal the diamond.” “Oh, but I’m not dead, not really...” Everyone heard that same voice again. “Ella, you have to come back now.” “No!” Link yelled and tried to run up to her. Ella walked over to him and whispered. “I’ll always watch over you guys... always...” There was another flash of light, and Ella was gone.

                                                          ***

 

A few months later from the battle Link and the others were standing over Ella’s memorial at Lake Hylia. Sceronia whispered “Did you hear something?” the others listened carefully. They could hear a faint sound of someone singing. It sounded like Ella, singing the song she wrote herself. She’d always come to sing it here. Everyone just stood there and listened, After a while the song stopped and they heard a faint whisper “I’ll always be here for you...” Link looked up to the sky and whispered back “See you around, Ella....” Link let out a sigh and smiled.

                                                   ***



Back to Story Menu